| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jamestown in September is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of H2O descends during an average of 2 days.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Jamestown September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Jamestown, Saint Helena
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Jamestown: