| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jamestown in October is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O is released across on average 1 day.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Jamestown October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Jamestown, Saint Helena
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Jamestown: