| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jamestown in November is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O is released during an average of 0 days.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Jamestown November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Jamestown, Saint Helena
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Jamestown: