| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jamestown in May is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 18mm (0.7in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 4 days.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 11:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Jamestown May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Jamestown, Saint Helena
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Jamestown: