| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jamestown in March is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in March is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Jamestown March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Jamestown, Saint Helena
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Jamestown: