| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jamestown in June is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In June the average daily temperature range/ variation is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty with periodic rain. A paltry 18mm (0.7in) of fluid is dumped during an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 11:10 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 11:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Jamestown June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Jamestown, Saint Helena
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Jamestown: