| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jamestown in July is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in July is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of H2O tumbles during on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 11:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Jamestown July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Jamestown, Saint Helena
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Jamestown: