| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jamestown in December is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of liquid descends across an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 13:00 long and the longest day is 13:03 long with an average length of 13:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Jamestown December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Jamestown, Saint Helena
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Jamestown: