| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jamestown in August is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of water is discharged across an average of 3 days.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Jamestown August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Jamestown, Saint Helena
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Jamestown: