| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jamestown in April is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of liquid descends during an average of 3 days.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Jamestown April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Jamestown, Saint Helena
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Jamestown: